- Chobani Greek Yogurt peach flavor (140 calories)
- bowl of strawberry Mini Wheats (270 calories)
- cup of skim milk (80 calories)
- Special K chocolatey pretzel bar (90 calories)
- 1.25 miles on the treadmill
- 1 mile on stationary bike
- Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1 (Day 9)
- arm weight circuit: seven arm machines at 3 sets of 12 each
- chargrilled chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A (290 calories)
- one gala apple (80 calories)
- and who knows how much Jif’s Natural Peanut Butter I had…(250 calories…?)
I keep waking up at like 10:30 and eating breakfast at 11 which throws my meals off which means I really just don’t eat enough. -sigh- Hopefully I’ll get better at it when school starts back up in 2 weeks. I’ll try right now though, too. Felt good about the workout, looking forward to moving from level 1 to level 2 on the 30 Day Shred :)
I’m off to celebrate the New Year and I hope the rest of you are about to do the same.
Here’s to 2012, lovelies.
I know, I know, you guys are all probably pretty sick of seeing everyone’s resolutions all up on yo dashboards, but I feel I should probably write mine out for the world to see, too. Sorry, team.
But, to be fair, the list is rather short, so it shouldn’t bother you too much.
So, here they are, in no specific order:
- Finally, after two long years of work, reach my UGW of 160. Preferably by June 7th, my 21st birthday. But if it takes me the year, that works, too.
- Train for and run in a 5k race.
- Be much more outgoing.
- Be a more optimistic person.
- Learn to love myself, every single part of me.
I have a year and a half left of school left, so it’s hard for me to make big-time life resolutions just yet. But for now, I’m happy with my goals and have every intention of making them come true.
I hope that you guys have/had a great New Year’s Eve/New Year’s Day and that all of your wonderful resolutions come to fruition.
I look forward to another year of happy, healthy, fit blogging and can’t wait to meet even more of you along the way.
He he, thank you! I’m trying my very best :D x
- 3 large eggs (210 calories)
- 3 pieces of Oscar Mayer Center Cut Bacon (70 calories)
- Chobani Greek Yogurt, strawberry banana flavor (160 calories)
My pre-workout picture. I love working out in spandex…so sue me. My legs look pretty good in them, if I say so myself. (And I do.)
- ran 1 mile on the treadmill
- Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1 (Day 8)
- 10 sit ups
- low-fat cranberry orange smoothie from Panera (300 calories)
- chips with various dips…cheese dip, guacamole, and salsa
- a chicken enchilada
- a chicken taco
- and most of the order of rice and beans
Definitely a high calorie dinner, but I had 1,300 calories left and I was super in the negative the day before, so I felt it was okay to indulge a little. I also ate at like 5 and am now starving again by 9:30. Go figure.
Starting to notice that the 30 Day Shred is getting easier…but I only have two more days on level one, so that’s not going to be true for much longer.
Feeling good about today :) Hope you all had a great one.