Hokay, so, I just got done with my 31 minute run (baby steps!) and my heart rate monitor said I burned 510 calories in those 31 minutes.
I’m just wondering if you guys think this is accurate. I mean, my heart rate by the end of the run was 196 (my max heart rate is 200) and I was definitely on struggle street throughout the whole run.
Basically I have two questions:
- Does that calorie burned count seem accurate?
- The run definitely wasn’t my farthest ever, but was my longest to date…which is better, length of distance or length of time?
Since the past month or so has been utterly terrible for me and I think I’ve actually GAINED weight, it’s time for me to write out some goals for myself this month.
- By the end of November I want to be able to run for 45 minutes. My current record is 30. I think I’m going to increase my running time slightly day by day until I get there.
- NO BINGEING THIS MONTH. None. I don’t wanna do it.
- More fruits and veggies!
- Work on the self-love. I gotta appreciate the body I got, not hate on it all the time.
That’s it for my November goals, Tumblr fam. What are some of your goals, lovely fitblrs?